Off-Highway Telematics & Connectivity
A vehicle that always stays connected
Managing a vehicle fleet requires numerous operations related to maintenance, updating software and tracking vehicles. In order to limit these physical operations in the field, ACTIAhas developed comprehensive telematics solutions including a multi-functional platform that connects vehicles to a management centre.
ACTIA range of Ruggedized Telematics Gateway Units
ACTIA gathered its experience in telematics for commercial vehicles and automotive OEMs to offer a range of automotive solutions adapted to severe environments.
Innovative product portfolio (3G-4G/LTE, WIFI, Bluetooth Low Energy) customizable on request.
The platform is suitable to any existing back-offices or peripheral mobile applications (smartphone, tablet, PC).
Expertise in certification processes worldwide (FCC, PTCRB, R&TTE, Anatel, NAL/CCC...).
Experience in Data Security Management.
ACTIA provides a Software Development Kit, training and support to help you easily develop your own applications.
A cutting-edge device for the advanced telematics and diagnostic functions.
- IP67 and IP69K housing.
- Power supply 12V to 48V.
- Multi-communication channel (WIFI/BT/2G/3G/4G LTE/GNSS).
- CAN, J1939, RS232, USB, Ethernet, Lin-Kline, audio interface.
- Satellite communication interface.
- Large memory storage capacity for complex applications and data logging.
- Advanced telematics functions:
- Real-time Fleet and asset management, geo-fencing, navigation, messaging, log book, history of the vehicle, etc.
- Local and Remote high level of Preventive Diagnostics and Maintenance.
The ACTIA platform is open and adaptable to any existing back-office and mobile applications:
- Reduce operating costs.
- Increase customer loyalty.
- Improve distribution network efficiency.