Off-Highway Electronic Diagnostics
Increasing vehicle service levels
Vehicle maintenance is required to ensure an optimum level of service. The increasing complexity of electric and electronic vehicle systems means that high-performance tools are now required to carry out vehicle diagnostics.
In 1985, ACTIA invented the first diagnostic tool and the group has since become a diagnostics partner for major automobile manufacturers in the industrial and commercial vehicle industry. Backed with this experience, ACTIA has introduced solutions that are dedicated to the Off-Highway market’s needs.
Global "end of line" and on-the-field diagnostic solution
ACTIA’s offer covers equipment and software as well as services. Diagnostics constraints are factored into the machine’s design so that optimised maintenance solutions can be provided from the machine production phase up to vehicle maintenance and repair in the field.
ACTIA, the specialist in diagnostic hardware and software solutions :
Multi-protocol Vehicle Communication Interface
- Compatible with all diagnostic standards and protocols (SAE J1939, ISO15765 CAN UDS, ISO14230 Kw2000, RP1210, Passthru, etc.).
- An extensive range of communication interfaces.
- Multi-language package.
- Hardware and software protected against piracy in order to protect your solution.
- USB, Wi-Fi and BT.
ACTI-DIAG, a software platform that unites the most advanced diagnostic concepts
The ACTI-DIAG monitoring software enables you to manage your own diagnostic strategy totally independently, from the "end of line" up to assistance for technicians from the sales network, not to mention field maintenance.
- At the factory, our solution enables you to generate your own diagnostic scripts, manage multiple vehicles, automate tests, and calibrate the end-of-line inspection processes.
- A data-controlled tool in the after-sales network, with no need to recompile the software, so the diagnostic data can be used by the network. The tool also allows existing programs to be integrated, such as a replacement parts catalogue, for optimised preventive and corrective maintenance.