Commercial Vehicle electronic diagnostics
In 1985, ACTIA invented the first diagnostics tool. Today, the group is the diagnostic partner of major vehicle manufacturers.
This know-how is essential in vehicle maintenance, and in guaranteeing maximum availability. ACTI-DIAG, the diagnostic platform developed by ACTIA, integrates all the on-board, remote, after-sales and on-board diagnostic solutions, to ensure vehicle reliability throughout the vehicle life cycle.
ACTIA is a world leader in developing comprehensive maintenance solutions, including hardware solutions (rugged PCs, Vehicle Communication Interface and garage equipment), and software solutions.
Electronic diagnostics operates at the crossroads of ACTIA's different areas of expertise (telematics, on-board electronic architecture), and in a service provision approach (fleet management, garage equipment and vehicle inspection).
Examples of dedicated solutions for commercial vehicles.
S-Diag: a compact service solution for diagnostics and maintenance operations:
- Multi-purpose tool for servicing, electronic diagnostics and repair, physical electricity measurements and physical measurements.
- USB / Serial / WI-FI / Ethernet / Bluetooth.
- IP54 4.3" touch screen.
- Measurement of vehicle current & voltage (oscilloscope).
- Extensive diagnostic interface available distant via Internet or local with tablet, smartphone or PC (Wifi connection).
- Camera with Barcode reader 1D/2D (vehicle traceability, maintenance operation, calibration, ...).
Multi-Diag a hardware and software tool for multi-make Commercial Vehicle diagnostics
Multi-Diag offers a completely intuitive approach to diagnostics, with guided diagnostic methods and procedures, and technical documentation which is directly integrated and interactively accessible.
It is designed for workshop and roadside operations, and provides the key electronic maintenance and repair functions: reading / clearing of faults, actuator testing, etc., on the main vehicle systems: injection, ABS, EDC, suspension, retarder, gearbox,